If you’re thinking – man, I cannot justify a $10,000 web site from this agency down the road, but I do not know if I have the time to build one myself. – I’ve been there. The good news is that you don’t have to do it alone, get a PhD in WordPress, or invest hundreds of hours.
A WordPress implementation service will cover bases you didn’t even know needed to be covered, and you’ll get a better return on your investment.
Maybe someone over in accounting saw an ad claiming Wix, Squarespace, and/or WordPress could deliver a $24/month web site. And you’re thinking, “Ha, easy for you to say. You’re not the one who has to learn how to use the ‘easy drag and drop editor.’ You’re not the one who has to populate the site with creative and compelling content all while juggling decisions about hosting, plug-ins, and conversion factors.”
If you need an experienced helping hand during this process, I would be thrilled to offer my services. Whether you’re the in-house, one-person marketing machine or you’re the entrepreneur wearing 25 different hats – I can help you with a WordPress implementation for a fraction of the cost involved with outsourcing the whole project to an agency. And, I’ll save you a whole lot of time and frustration.
My WordPress Implementation Services include:
- researching your competition
- establishing your SEO focus
- establishing traffic and conversion goals to meet your revenue goals
- building a digital marketing budget
- helping you connect your brand with your design
- selecting and customizing a theme to meet your needs
- setting up domain, hosting, SSL certificates, critical plug-ins, CDN, and backups
- helping you make important strategic decisions affecting traffic and conversion
- populating your site with creative and compelling content
- connecting your site with Google AdWords and Analytics
- ongoing maintenance and updates